Golden Rule Insurance Company – Dental Plans
With dental insurance plans for you and your family, we can help make it easier to keep your smile healthy. From dental cleanings to root canals, it can be difficult to predict how much money you’re going to spend for your dental care. Golden Rule Insurance Company individual dental insurance plans can provide you with the coverage you need to help promote good dental health.
With either of the dental plans, you can take advantage of:
- Preventive care is covered at 100% with NO deductible or waiting period.
- Basic and Major Services have only a $50 calendar-year deductible per covered person, plus it is capped at 3 individuals per family.
Which individual dental plan is right for you?
Dental Primary – Lower Premium
- Designed to offer immediate coverage and network discounts for preventive care and basic services. Plan availability varies by state
Dental Primary Plus – Use Any Dentist
- This plan pays more for non-network dentists on basic services than the other plans. There is also no waiting period for preventive care or basic services. Plan availability varies by state.
Dental Primary Preferred – Includes Major Services
- Major services are covered, after a 6-month waiting period, using network dentists. Plan availability varies by state.
|Plan||Dental Primary Preferred|
|Preventive Care Services||100% day one|
|Coverage Amount||$1,000 Annual Maximum (per calendar year)|
|Deductible||$50 per person (combined basic and major services)|
|Most Valuable Feature||Major Services Coverage|
Dental Primary Preferred Plus – Use Any Dentist + Major Services
- Enjoy the flexibility of using network or non-network dentists plus this plan covers major services after a 6-month waiting period.