Assurant Cormed Plan
CoreMed offers broad coverage and great value. When protecting your family and yourself is a priority, health insurance isn’t optional – it’s an essential part of your financial plan. Don’t settle for less than the optimum blend of broad coverage and great value.
CoreMed is a cost effective plan that provides protection for both everyday and catastrophic needs. CoreMed offers you many options for controlling your premiums – without giving up benefits.
With CoreMed, you have the freedom to use any doctor or hospital – and when you use PPO network providers, you get advantages like discounts on covered services, no claim forms and fewer out-of-pocket expenses.
- Initial rate guarantees – up to 36 months
- Lifetime Maximum benefits options up to $6 million
- Worldwide coverage, 24 hours a day
- Your choice of doctors and hospitals
- No referrals necessary to see a specialist
- Single deductible for accidents
- No limits on Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Ongoing coverage for your children until the marry or are no longer primarily dependent on you for financial support
- Conversion privilege for you family
CoreMed Plan Benefits include:
(subject to deductible and coinsurance, unless otherwise noted)
- Prescription Drugs
- Preventive Services
- Office Visits
- Image and Laboratory Services
- Outpatient Hospital, Surgical Center and Urgent Care Facilities
- Ground and Air Ambulance
- Emergency Room
- Health Care Practitioner Services
- Outpatient Physical Medicine
- Inpatient Hospital
- Complications of Pregnancy
- And more….
CoreMed Optional Benefits
- Office Visit Copays
- Accident Medical Expense Benefit
- Maternity Benefit
- Individual deductibles: $500, $1000, $1500, $2000, $3500, $5000, and $10,000. 24 or 36 month rate guarantee available with $2000 deductible plan or higher.
- Family deductibles (2x individual): $1000, $2000, $3000, $4000, $7000, $10,000, and $20,000. 24 or 36 month rate guarantee available with $4000 deductible plan or higher.
Supplemental products expand your coverage (optional)…
- Dental Insurance – This fee-for-service plan pays cash benefits that help offset the cost of routine, basic and major dental services. With Health Dental Insurance you:
- Choose a plan – Basic or Plus
- Visit and dentist
- Receive quick cash benefits – sent directly to you, or your provider if you prefer
- Can retain the coverage even if you choose to discontinue your individual coverage
- Life Insurance – The term life insurance product is available to everyone on your individual medical plan – you decide who will be covered. The options are: primary insured only, spouse only, primary insured and spouse only, dependents and primary insured and / or spouse.
Life Insurance face amount options are:
- $50,000, $75,000, $100,000, $150,000 or $200,000 for primary insured or spouse
- $10,000 or $25,000 for dependents ages one year to eighteen years
- $2,000 for dependents ages two months to one year
An accidental death benefit equal to two times the face amount in included. And, an accelerated benefit equal to 50% of the face amount of the policy is paid if a covered person is diagnosed with a terminal illness and has a life expectancy of 12 months or less.
SuiteSolutions – offers two options…..
Today, many people are choosing major medical plans with higher deductibles to keep premiums at a level that fits their budgets. SecureSolution and SelectSolution complement higher deductible plans with benefits that help you pay out-of-pocket, health related expenses. Both plans are brought to you through your membership in Health Advocates Alliance.
SecureSolution – When you choose SecureSolution, you enjoy a variety of benefits, including financial protection against accidents. SecureSolution provides up to $10,000 per accident to offset expenses such as your major medical deductible and coinsurance.
SelectSolution – SelectSolution further expands your peace of mind with an additional Critical Illness Expense benefit of up to $10,000. Identity theft protection of up to $2,500, child safety services and valuable discounts are also included.